CMS five-star rated skilled nursing.
Skilled care with all the comforts of home.
When you or someone you love needs an advanced level of long-term care, our 24-hour skilled nursing care can provide the peace of mind you deserve.
Tailored plans that anticipate needs.
Residents are treated as treasured family members at the Regency Oaks Health Center, rated 5 Stars by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Whether someone is here for a short-term or long-term stay, our genuinely caring staff takes time to get to know them well. Care plans are developed according to individual needs, so we can deliver highly personalized senior care and the very best transition support, if ever needed.
You or your loved one will be cared for in a supportive environment and catered to with every comfort and convenience. We help with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming, and medication administration. We also encourage residents to stay engaged in activities appropriate for them, getting them to meals and wherever else they need to go.
Members of our professional health care team include:
- Attending physician/Nurse practitioner
- Registered nurse
- Licensed therapist
- Licensed practical nurse
- Certified nursing assistant
- Licensed social worker
- Registered dietitian/nutritionist
- Health care administrator
- Medical director
Treatment plans are available to residents and nonresidents, and may include:
- Post-hospital care
- Medication management
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Diabetes care
- CHF/Congestive heart failure care
- CVA/Stroke care
- Infectious disease care
- Joint replacement/Fracture care
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
Skilled nursing services and amenities include:
- Private or companion suite, furnished and ready for personalization
- All-inclusive monthly fee for care, living and dining costs
- Beautifully maintained gardens, grounds and walking paths
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Care meetings with resident and family
- Spacious, inviting common areas
- Chef-prepared meals with dietary options, including snacks
- Fully equipped fitness center, therapy pool and hot tub
- Daily fitness and wellness programs
- Open concept pool with pagoda kitchen and pizza oven
- Outdoor gardening area
- Dedicated area for outdoor sports activities
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation
- Full-service salon and barbershop
Frequently asked questions.
What is skilled nursing?
Skilled nursing within a senior living community provides 24-hour licensed nursing care. This area within a community primarily provides long-term care or rehabilitative therapies for patients and residents who need medical or nursing care and is ideal for those with chronic medical conditions or disabilities, or those in chronic pain, who require round-the-clock care and supervision by licensed skilled nursing professionals. Read more about Regency Oaks skilled nursing facility and when skilled nursing care is needed.
Is a skilled nursing area of a senior living community like a hospital?
The skilled nursing area of a senior living community is not like a hospital. Many patients and residents utilize this area of care after a hospital stay. While this area of the community does provide advanced levels of on-going long-term care as well as short-term rehabilitative services, the suites and spaces are designed to be warm and comfortable and reflect a home-like environment.
What is Long-Term Care Insurance?
Long-term care health insurance is designed for individuals over the age of 65 to help cover the costs of long-term care that requires constant supervision. Read more to find out if long-term care insurance is right for you.