This is where it really gets fun.
Go for a morning walk around our peaceful country estate. Grow tomatoes in your own garden. Watch your grandkids collect seashells on the beach. Explore charming seaside towns. Our campus brims with opportunities that make each day more fulfilling.
Freedom to enjoy what you love.
Whether you choose an activity from the robust community calendar or do something on your own, there are plenty of ways to get to know your neighbors and stay as busy or relaxed as you like.
If you’re interested in a subject or a particular pastime but don’t see it on our calendar, let us know! Residents take an active role in our community, initiating and leading classes, clubs and committees.
There’s more to explore.
At Regency Oaks you’ll have the benefits of beach access without the beachfront price. Our tranquil estate is within minutes of award-winning Clearwater Beach, and close to the charming town of Safety Harbor, with its renowned Safety Harbor Resort and Spa.
Our residents enjoy regular community outings to neighborhood shops, dining and entertainment, and a location close to golf courses and stunning natural beaches. We’re near locally owned farmers markets, boutiques, cafés and breweries, and our residents — enthusiastic supporters of the arts — frequent the area’s museums, galleries and theaters, including Safety Harbor Museum and Ruth Eckerd Hall.
- Group fitness
- Personal training classes
- Lifelong learning, including classes and lectures
- Arts and crafts instruction and woodworking projects
- Community flower and vegetable garden
- Happy Hours and music nights
- Friendly competitions in the game room
- Outings to worship services, shopping excursions, and local attractions
- 45+ interest groups including energizing volunteer opportunities
Try them out:
- Beautifully designed courtyards and gardens
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Arts and crafts studio
- Woodworking shop
- Game room
- Open concept pool with pagoda kitchen and pizza oven
- Shuffleboard courts
- Library with computers and internet access
More to explore nearby.
- Safety Harbor and the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa
- Clearwater Beach and other Gulf Coast beaches
- Clearwater’s Cleveland Street District
- Old Tampa Bay
- Locally owned boutiques, cafés, restaurants and breweries
- Farmers markets and public gardens
- Cultural attractions including symphony, art and film events
- Lifelong learning at the University of South Florida
- State-of-the-art health care at Mease Countryside Hospital
- Safety Harbor Museum
- Ruth Eckerd Hall